[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
 Pressluftjunkies.net • Thema anzeigen - Reciever question
Aktuelle Zeit: 28. März 2024, 17:50

Forum gesperrtAntwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1   [ 4 Beiträge ]
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Reciever question
BeitragVerfasst: 11. August 2011, 19:19 
HELLO every one,
I think these is the right place to find some anwers:
1) I have a FUTABA T6EXP,6 channels,40MHz.
2) verry soon I whell start mouting the 212A kit from "engel"
3) I never used a RC station until now,saw I need anny help I can get to make the necesaire settings an adjustements to work with my sub.

I have these receptor:
Manny THANKS in advance,
MARIUS.

Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Reciever question
BeitragVerfasst: 11. August 2011, 20:32 
Site Admin

Pressluftboote im Bau:
Hi Marius,

I split your question here in "electronics". You have two recievers and you can use both of them. But sorry I don´t see your question. Please specify what you want to know, so we can help you.

regards

Sascha

BeitragVerfasst: 12. August 2011, 07:31 
Global Mod

Pressluftboote gebaut:
Hello Marius
first your frequency of your transmitter is ok, so 40MHz is working with under-water-vehicles, like subs.

Next question, I have a very small look to the manual to have an Idea about the transmitter, but it is possible to have an modell fur boats/cars?? I did not see any, so for my opinion this is only a transmitter for Heli and Planes. In this case it is hard to programm this models to a submarine.

If yes, you have to work with the transmitter. Make a setup with the reciever, a small batterie and 6 servos, if you have. So you got an idea of the working of the transmitter. Found your solution for the arrangement of the functions:
- speed controller (left stick fw/bw)
- dive planes (rigth stick fw/bw)
- side planes (left or rigth stick left/rigth)
- piston tanks (switch for channel 5 or channel 6)
- special functions => ligths..... (switch for channel 5 or channel 6)

Hope this helps for the first time....
Regards Nils

BeitragVerfasst: 3. September 2011, 21:29 
HI,
Thanks for the answer and I am SORRY to get you an aswer so late but I had very big problems with my PC (ugly :twisted: viruses and I had to change the interior HDD)even now is not 100% solved!.

Forum gesperrtAntwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1   [ 4 Beiträge ]