[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
 Pressluftjunkies.net • Thema anzeigen - Ausfahrgerate tech information
Aktuelle Zeit: 16. April 2024, 11:21

Forum gesperrtAntwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1   [ 5 Beiträge ]
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Ausfahrgerate tech information
BeitragVerfasst: 19. Mai 2007, 13:27 
Hi everyone,

I've been following the development of AFG for compressed air submarines both on the Sonar magazine(great article, Lothar!) and on this forum, and I've got some questions about how do you build them:

1.The cylinders are of the double effect type, but do you build them by yourself or they are commercially available units such as Festo DSNU cylinders?
2.Has anyone got a schematic of the whole pneumatic system installed aboard a PL submarine? I'd like to know what devices are used to control and monitorize the air flow in the submarine, from he schorchel to the duckluft tank (is it correct for compressed air tank?) to the AFG's.
Thanks in advance!
BEST REGARDS MAURO MALVEZZI

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19. Mai 2007, 14:09 
Site Admin

Pressluftboote im Bau:
Hi Mauro,

Some of us build the pneumatic cylinder by themselfes. But it is also possible that Festo have some cylinders with the desired size. I recommend to look what you need and if its available by Festo.

For the schematics just look at Lothar's website. There you can find the whole schematic about a common pressure air system which he used in his boats.

Regards

Andy

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19. Mai 2007, 22:18 
Hi Mauro,

the "scratch built" cylinders are made, because they are often the only way to make parts which compare perfect to the boat. Especially the "two step" cylnders for antennaes You cannot buy.

I hope in some days (or on monday from my job) I can post a drawing of some retractable masts.

Lothar

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20. Mai 2007, 09:45 
Hi Andreas and Lothar,

thanks very much for the replies. Lothar's schematic of the pneumatic circuit in a PL boat looks very well made, but unfortunately it's in deutsch...I tried to translate some words but lots of them are too small for me to see. Has anyone got a higher resolution version of that schematic?
Lothar: I understand what you're talking about...I have the Tijgerhaii AFG cross section drawing on Sonar Ausgabe 25... but isn't it very difficult to build the cyilinders, considering that you have to machine parts with tight tolerances in order to acheive air tightness? At least this is what I know about pneumatic cylinders.
Thanks!
MAURO MALVEZZI

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 25. Mai 2007, 17:53 
Hi everyone,

Lothar kindly sent me a higher resolution image of his pneumatic schematic, and I tried to translate the words from German to English using a vocabulary and (most important) by doing a cross search on Festo website that has its catalogue available in many different languages. The good thing is that product codes are always the same!
Lothar, I'm assuming that there are no problem in posting the translated schematic here on PressLuftJunkies, but tell me if there are any problems!
Suggestions and/or corrections on the translated words are welcome!

Mauro Malvezzi

Dateianhänge:
Dateikommentar: English Pneumatic Schematic
pneu12.jpg
pneu12.jpg [ 63.97 KiB | 5912-mal betrachtet ]

Forum gesperrtAntwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1   [ 5 Beiträge ]