[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
 Pressluftjunkies.net • Thema anzeigen - Project 670 Skat/Charlie I photographs
Aktuelle Zeit: 16. April 2024, 21:56

Forum gesperrtAntwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1   [ 10 Beiträge ]
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Project 670 Skat/Charlie I photographs
BeitragVerfasst: 16. Juli 2011, 14:34 
Hello all

Can anyone assist me please in my struggle to find good, clear images of Charlie I - particularly the anechoic tiles. I have many of the usual internet images, but they do not show the tiles in enough detail.

I would also like the same for Papa.

Thank you all
Chris

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 17. Juli 2011, 21:25 
Site Admin

Pressluftboote im Bau:
Hi Chris,

I checked my files with no success. I have 3 very worse pictures of 670 and my pictures of the 661 shows no details at all. Anyway, there are very few good pictures on the web. For the Papa, I'm also interessted in all kind of pictures.

Sorry!

Andy

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 18. Juli 2011, 13:26 
Hi Andy/Gantu

Thank you both for trying – both subs seem to be the least photographed of all...

:(

Kind regards
Chris

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 19. Juli 2011, 09:35 
Thank you Gantu, pm sent.

Cheers
Chris

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Project 670 Skat/Charlie I photographs
BeitragVerfasst: 2. Oktober 2011, 21:23 
Hello Chris,

Have a look here.

http://submarines.zx6.ru/draw.htm

They do a model range also.

I purchased Alfa plans from/Boris there very accurate.

regards
adam

BeitragVerfasst: 3. Oktober 2011, 09:15 
Hello Adam

Thank you for replying – I have plans from Boris too, both Charlie I and Papa, they are excellent and very accurate, as you say. Boris is very pleasant to deal with too.

It is clear/detailed photo's of the later Charlie I boats I am struggling with.

Thanks again.

Chris

BeitragVerfasst: 3. Oktober 2011, 23:49 
Chris,

Have you asked Boris direct for pic's??
I asked for one's of Alfa and received a few.

Try him and see.

regards
adam

BeitragVerfasst: 4. Oktober 2011, 11:17 
Hi Adam

Yes, he managed to source me a few but they were quite poor quality and the detail mostly lost.

He is a very helpful guy and tried hard to help me.

Unfortunately, I am not sure there are detailed pics of this boat in existence – certainly not in its final configuration with anechoic tiles.

Cheers
Chris

BeitragVerfasst: 4. Oktober 2011, 21:11 
Hi Chris,

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=soviet ... 9,r:4,s:22

Possibly try wayne frey> gatorfrey@hotmail.com
He has a few connections with regards russian subs. He also has his own book.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Russian-Submari ... 422&sr=8-2
With a bit of luck he can help.

Regards
adam

BeitragVerfasst: 5. Oktober 2011, 11:14 
Hi Adam

Thanks for the link – I have seen this image before but am not convinced this is a Charlie - the sail looks wrong... I think it's either an early Victor I or possibly as the caption says, the Nerpa conversion. Thanks anyway, I appreciate your time.

I tried Wayne Frey, he didn't offer any solutions. I don't think his book covers the Charlie class, unfortunately. :?

It seems to be one dead end after another! I cannot work out whether the tiles are square or rectangular – the later boats, Oscars/Typhoons etc seem to all have square tiles (as the RN/USN subs do), but the earlier Russian boats seemed to have thicker, rectangular versions (I believe they were bolted to the hull not glued). They do seem to change to square tiles towards the stern, am supposing so they fit easier into the tight contours.

I have a reasonable photo of the Schuka-B which shows rectangular tiles, I may follow this as it fits reasonably well with the only two images I have seen of the Charlie class with tiles – published in the Noot/Polmar book. I just don't like guesswork!

Anyone with any inside info on this subject, please feel free to jump in.

Good luck with the Alfa Adam – if I can be of any help, please let me know.

Cheers
Chris

Forum gesperrtAntwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1   [ 10 Beiträge ]